No Tax from Forex Income

Gains from sale of shares & financial instruments

Generally, profits or losses derived from the buying and selling of shares or other financial instruments are viewed as personal investments.

These profits are capital gains and are not taxable.

You need not report such gains in your tax return.

Straight from IRAS at


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.